Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: I've adopted a little Samantha

  1. #1
    Inactive Member luanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2005
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ladies, you all have inspired me to adopt and help those poor dolls out there who have fallen victim to abuse! Here is my first, just won her last night. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1 Please let me know if others come up, and if you are bidding on them, so we don't add more fighting to their little lives. I'll add fotos when she's done.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YAY on Samantha!!! good luck with her arm!! I see she is in good hands. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lucky Samantha! cant wait for pictures!

  4. #4
    Evette
    Guest Evette's Avatar
    Good for you! She looks pretty good though. I have seen far worse. Post pictures after you are done. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh I saw her on ebay last night! I thought about doing the same thing... its just heart breaking to see them in less than good condition! I'm soooo glad she is going to a loving home!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member TexasMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw this one last night too - glad she is going to be taken care of!!

    Faith

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •